Sunday, March 27, 2016

2016/03/27 - Fastest Electrician, Going Wild, Go Bernie!

"Do you know who was the fasted electrician in the West?' - Wired Earp

- Fred Hoffmeyer
(By the way... after each of these silly made-up jokes he would ask "Get it?")
.....

I've been going absolutely wild working on moving my blography to www.hoffmeyer.com. I'm currently working on the photography section. 

Please visit and click on any of the Long's Peak images to see the where I'm headed with this. 

It's been a lot of fun scouring through my images, but I'm nowhere near finished. I just hope I can keep up my enthusiasm long enough to get through over 27,000 images.

It's also a trip down memory lane for me, for behind each image was a outing.

.....

In case you haven't already heard, Bernie Sanders swept  yesterday's caucuses, romping Hillary Clinton in Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii.

Go Bernie!

No comments: