Saturday, June 18, 2016

2016/06/18 - A 14er by Bicycle, Work Dogs?, Naked Humans

Mike Via and I rode our bikes to the top of Mount Evans this morning. 

We started from Echo Lake at 5:34 AM and 4 hours and 20 minutes later we were the first bikes on top. 

It was a perfect weather day. There was no wind, 48 degrees at the start, and 60 degrees by the time we reached the top. 

During the hour that we rode down, we passed at least 100 riders going up.
.....
Every time I hear the expression "I worked like a dog", I wonder what kind of work his or her dog does. 

My dogs never worked a day in their lives.
.....
The other day I was sitting and observing people in a busy shopping mall.
I came to the conclusion that adult humans are one of the ugliest animals on the planet and it's a good thing we hide our bodies with clothing. 
If I could see everyone, everywhere, without clothing, I would never stop throwing up.
Later,
Steve

No comments: