Thursday, July 14, 2016

2016/07/14 - Cycling Addiction, It don't make sense

Some people just can't take a day off from cycling.

I'm leaving for Mesa AZ tomorrow morning and I've been going through cycling pre-withdrawal all week. The thought of three days without riding is depressing to me. I could wind up eating potato chips in front of a motel TV.  I could come home out of shape and fat.

And I can't bear the thought of missing some nice rides in a new area. I could see cactus, snakes, and all kinds of stuff you'll never see in Arvada.

So I've decided to ride tomorrow morning at 4:30 AM. That gives me enough time to do a quick ride and shower, before I leave the house for DIA (we shall see how that goes).

On Saturday and Sunday I hope to rent a mountain bike down there.

Tomorrow's forecast for Mesa... 110 degrees daytime, 83 degrees nighttime.
.....

Every time I wake up from sleep, or come back from drifting asleep, I'm left with the last thought in my head.

And it never makes any sense. 

But it seemed to make perfect sense a second before. Go figure. 

Later,
Steve

No comments: