Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017/12/28 - Zeh and I are Gay?

I am laughing out loud right now.

My best friend Zeh (who coincidentally is my step-daugther’s father (figure it out)), is having a visit from his older brother Pedro and his nephew Gabriel.

I walked into the room full of Portuguese words and laughter, and the old man of the house asked “What’s going on?” My beautiful wife answered “Pedro thinks that Zeh and you are gay.”

Later on this evening’ after they left, I asked Val “Why did Pedro say that?” she replied Pedro said “Zeh talks about Steve like he’s in love with him”.

I had to laugh. It’s so nice to have a good male friend, who’s nearby and available, at this stage of my life. I feel like we are the same age (he probably doesn’t), but he is 23 years younger than me, young enough to be my son. 

There’s no way that I ever think of Zeh as a son (actually that would cross the line in my mind as being too weird, let’s face it, our relationship is already weird enough), but if he was, he would be a fun son. 

And hearing Pedro’s reply, just strengthens our bond. 

No comments: