Friday, March 20, 2020

2020/03/20 - Junkyard Dog

We finally got the results from Billy’s DNA testing. 

We have always suspected that she is not a purebred Labrador Retriever. 

We joke and call her “Fake Lab”. The ridge on her nose is suspicious. we tell her that she tricked us into spending $500 on a fake dog!

She’s a useless bum! She just lays around and sleeps all day. 

Seriously, I love her to death and have a special relationship with her. 

She seems to love me like no dog I have ever had. She is so happy to see me walk down the stairs every morning, that she looses her balance wildly wagging her tail. 

In fact, her personality is so much different than Satchmo’a and Trixie’s, my other Labs, that it added to my suspicion.

The results are in! She is half Labrador Retriever, and half Junkyard Dog.

Just kidding, I don’t want to know her pedigree, but that’s how I’m teasing her from now on.

No comments: