Monday, February 22, 2016

2016/02/22 – Michael Moore, Coffee Counts

Michael Moore is a man, in my opinion, who should either stick to radio or clean up his image for video.

Have you ever just listened to Michael Moore on the radio or in a podcast? I was listening to an interview with he and Mark Maron recently and I was seriously shocked at the quality of his voice and how good of a speaker he is. I found him to be absolutely eloquent.

I was shocked because when I listen to him speak when I can see him, I don’t get that impression. For me, his poor image overpowers his great voice, and I find him hard to look at.

I’m sorry, I love Michael Moore’s movies, but he looks like an embarrassing unkempt slob, especially when I see him meeting with important people with an old baseball cap and sneakers.

I really think that his image detracts from his message.
…..

There are many different opinions on how much water we should be drinking every day. The health authorities commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon.

Of course you need to drink more if you exercise, especially if you sweat a lot.

And according to this article in WebMD coffee counts in your tally! 

Many used to believe that coffee and tea were dehydrating, but that myth has been debunked. The diuretic effect does not offset hydration.

Excuse me while I go hydrate!


Later,
Steve

No comments: