Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2016/02/24 – UFO Siting, Presidents With Bullets

I’m really at a loss for something to report today, so I though I tell a short story.

Years ago when I lived in Westchester County, New York I was driving home late one night with my girlfriend Diane on highway 684.

All of a sudden Diane screamed “Look up in the sky!” There above us was a huge oval shaped spaceship traveling very slowly.

I drove the car to the nearest exit so that we could get out and look closer. The parking was full with dozens of people all watching in amazement.

It’s hard to explain the feeling that came over me. It was almost like seeing god. I was so happy that there were so many other witnesses; otherwise I would have questioned my sanity.

The following week the local papers were flooded with reports of the siting. Everyone was talking about it.

Finally the air force had to confess to doing some practice maneuvers with hundreds of planes very high up in the sky, in the formation of a large oval.


I was hugely disappointed.
…..

Did you know that presidents Andrew Jackson, James Monroe, and Theodore Roosevelt all survived getting shot but the bullets were left inside their bodies for the rest of their lives?

Later,
Steve

No comments: