Thursday, April 7, 2016

2016/04/07 - Bad Ride, B&W Migration, Maroon Bells

I couldn’t resist going riding today, even though it was still very windy.

To no avail, I kept hoping the wind would die down, and finally decided to just bite the bullet and go.

Once I started riding, I was okay. I turned up the volume on my earbuds to block out the noise of the wind, and headed towards North Table Mountain.

But I didn’t get far. Suddenly my back tire felt squirrely and I realized I had a flat. Hoping it was just a slow leak, I used my compressed air capsule to fill the tire, but it just got worse.

I didn’t feel like walking, so I rode home on the flat. Hopefully I didn’t ruin the tire or the rim.
…..


I finished migrating my favorite B&W images to hoffmeyer.com, and dug up four more color images of The Maroon Bells.

Later,
Steve

No comments: