Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2016/04/05 - No News, Denali Web, Longs & Capitol images, Addiction

This morning I searched the Internet for news about collisions on CO-93. I didn't find anything listed for yesterday, but was shocked to find out how many head-on collisions there are on this road. 

I confess that I'm still a little shaken by the incident. I keep replaying it in my mind.
.....


I posted my Denali adventure in the "Mountaineering Biography" section. This was one of the first webs that I created and it shows it's age. I'm planning on remodeling it, similar to the look of the Denali home page.
.....

I've kept working on migrating my images to www.hoffmeyer.com. I'm having a lot of fun fishing for 14er pictures in my unorganized mess of images. So far my favorite pages are for Longs Peak and Capitol Peak

For me, every one of these images represents an outing, associated with memories. As Rod Stewart would ask; "Every Picture tells a story, don't it?"
.....

Due to my distaste for cycling in high wind, I took a rest day today. It's hard for me to take a rest day. It makes me feel guilty, a sure sign of addiction.

Later,
Steve

No comments: