Tuesday, May 17, 2016

2016/05/17 - Redemption, 3 Musketeers, Presidental Electionbs

I have this song in my iPod collection called “Scare Easy”, that I thought was sung by Tom Petty, and for the longest time I adopted a silly statement “Like Tom Petty, I don’t scare easy”.

But then one day I found out that Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers did not do the song, but instead Mudcrutch did it.

I felt so stupid for all the times that I made that silly statement, although lucky that no one ever called me on it.


But alas, while watching a Netflix documentary on Tom Petty, I found out that he is the lead singer in BOTH bands.
.....

Did you know that the original 3 Musketeers bar actually had three small bars; chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry?






.....

Can you name the FOUR of the US presidents that won the election, but did NOT win the popular vote?

Later,
Steve

No comments: