Thursday, July 21, 2016

2016/07/21 - Huge Change, Psychic?

This morning I listened to a clip from Pence's speach where he said that if you elect Trump, the change will be HUGE!

And that hooked me. For a second I felt the same excitement that I would get from an announcement of a new exciting season of my favorite TV series.

And I realized that I, like many Americans who don't seem to be effected by whoever becomes president, can be attracted to "huge change" just from an entertainment perspective.

Let's face it, we all like reading the news when something huge happens, otherwise it's boring. 

What scares me more than the thought of Donald Trump being president, is that we might be foolish enough to let it happen. 
.....

Believe it or not, I actually predicted (and fantisized) that Cruz would use his speech to NOT endorse Trump. Attaboy Ted!

Later,
Steve

No comments: