Friday, August 5, 2016

2016/08/05 - Gotta know when to fold em, Dimentia

This morning I read on CNN that people are staring to boycott Trump's businesses.

I love it. This could turn out better than my wildest dreams.

I think at this point Trump is starting to panic as he realizes his plan is backfiring on him and that he should have folded his cards long ago, but was intoxicated by all the success and attention he was getting in the primaries.

And now the idea of losing his empire and actually have to govern is haunting him. 
.....

Nowadays the highlight of my day is just getting to the end of the day and going to sleep. 

My 86 year old mom has come down with dimentia and has left her husband in Arizona to come to live with us in Colorado. 

It's not easy, and takes up all of my time. 

Later,
Steve

No comments: