Friday, December 29, 2017

20012/12/30 - Diane

My carpool dropped me off at my van, which was parked at the Katona exit off of 685. The locks on the doors of my piece-of-shit van were broken, so anybody could have gotten in. When I entered, I saw the note.

It read “Steve, you may not remember me, but I was one of the secretaries who worked in your department. I’m on a leave of absence break. If you want to get together, here’s my number... , Diane”.

I held on to the note for a few days, but eventually I couldn’t resist the temptation. When I called her, she said “Okay, I’ve already made the first move, so why don’t I just come over your house.

I said okay.

I peaked through the shutters of my kitchen windows as her car approached my house, thinking that I made a huge mistake. 

But No... As I watched her leave her blue Honda walking towards my back door, I saw a beautiful young slender woman with blond hair. Oh my god, this was just too good to be true!

She was carrying a six-pack of beer, a pint of peppermint snaps, some grass, and a little hash. Her plan was to seduce me, and I was ready and able to comply. 

She kind of moved in with me, in the sense the she didn’t leave, but I didn’t mind. I was having the greatest sex of my life. 

I’ve always wished we could have gotten it together otherwise. 

No comments: