Sunday, May 15, 2016

2016/05/15 - Translate, Pretty Girls, Snakes!, Only 1.7 miles today?

 I just realized that there is a "Translate" feature included in this Blogger blog. 

It's all the way at the bottom of the right-hand column. 

I'm not sure how good it is, I'll have to select Portuguese and have Val check it out!
.....


Here's a shot of Heloisa and her friend Marie that I took last night at Noodles & Company.





.....


Snakes are out!

I saw this one on the bike path during one of my rides this week.

It was about 1.5 inches at its thickest point and about 4-5 feet long. I have no idea what type it was. 
.....

I rode my bike up a steep dirt trail with my good friend Bill Blazek this morning. 

Not long into our ride I realized that we were doing a lot more walking the bikes than riding them, so I suggested we go back down, get the dogs, and go hiking instead.  

Usually it's just about impossible to turn Bill around, but this time I got no argument.

Later,
Steve

No comments: