Tuesday, July 19, 2016

2016/07/19 - A fool's plan, Fox TV

I didn't do any of the riding that I planned on my trip to Arizona.

I punked out of the early morning ride I planned on Friday, mainly out of fear that I would somehow mess up and miss my early flight.

But once I got there, I realized Mesa Arizona is not exactly a mecca for biking, especially in summer. 

Early morning rides would be best, but unfortunalety the only Mesa bike shop that rented bikes didn't open until 10:00 AM and was closed on Sundays.  


So as I feared, I spent too much time in from of my motel room TV eating snacks.
.....

I haven't watched cable television in many years and finally got a chance to watch FOX TV for the first time in my motel room. 

Not only was I in a different state, I felt like I was in a different country. 

Later,
Steve

No comments: