Monday, January 20, 2020

2020/01/20- The Pipe Line

I guess I’m betting my whole ego on pipes right now. It’s going to make or break me. 

I haven’t had a whole lot of interest in making pipes in more than a few days. Depression? Sure...

But this morning was the start of a new week and I decided to try something different.  I located email addresses or “contact us” forms on 5 of the nearest dispensaries.  

I created a friendly email offering my pipes and sent it to the 5 dispensaries. 

No one had responded yet, but it’s giving me that small dose of hope that I need right now. 

I plan to do 5 more each day. 

Meanwhile no one has responded to my Craigslist ad. 

After thought: As I reread this, I realized that it might sound like I’m depressed and seeking sympathy. Totally the opposite. I want to get you hooked on this ultimate success story! And like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, I started in my garage! 

No comments: