Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2016/02/16 – Cookie Business Changes

I made a number of changes to my cookie business model yesterday after getting ZERO orders this weekend:

1) I am increasing my market to include Sunrise Ridge and Fieldstone. 
2) Because of the increase of delivery area, I will now have to deliver by car.
3) I increased the delivery time from 1 to 2 hours.
4) I increased the price of a box from $13 to $15.
5) I decreased the number of cookies in a box from 32 to 30.
6) Saturdays and Sundays only.

I ordered another baker's hat for Heloisa. I plan to change the main picture on the site to include Heloisa, and we both need to have disposable gloves on.

The plan for today is to bake as much of the remaining dough as possible and give away to the neighbors.

Later,
Steve

No comments: