Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2016/02/17 – Free Cookies, Freezing Dough, Exercise Sweet Spot

Altogether now, I’ve given five free boxes of cookies away to the neighbors. I’m anxious to see if this reaps any orders over the next few weeks.
…..

Meanwhile I’m rethinking my dough-making process. Originally I was planning to make all the cookie dough on the day before the start of the weekend. This backfired on me this past weekend. I had eight Tupperwares full of cookie dough in my refrigerator and zero orders. Unfortunately cookie dough only last 3-5 days in the refrigerator. But supposedly it lasts 3 months in the freezer. I need to investigate the thawing time.
…..

According to the article: The Right Dose of Exercise for a Longer Life, "The sweet spot for exercise benefits, however, came among those who tripled the recommended level of exercise, working out moderately, mostly by walking, for 450 minutes per week, or a little more than an hour per day. Those people were 39 percent less likely to die prematurely than people who never exercised."


Later,
Steve

No comments: