Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2016/03/02 – Windy Wednesday hike on NTM, My B&W Photography, Heisenberg

An old quarry on top of North Table Mountain with Lichen Peak in the listance
After reading today’s windy weather forecast this morning, I decided not to ride, but instead to hike up North Table Mountain with Trixie. 

I was planning to do the loop, but the wind was making the hike rather unenjoyable.   

We wound up hiking to the top via the main gravel road, then turning around, for wind on top was horrendous. 
.....

I picked out all the B&W photos that I had in my old hoffmeyer.com photography site. Please check them out by going to the "Black and White" section after clicking on the "Photography" tab above. Going through all those old pictures, especially the famous Pictures-of-the-Day brought back such fond memories of the heyday of 14erWorld. 

Next I'm going to publish all the color images that I'm not already showing here. I'll keep you posted.

BTW: If you like these pictures, please share them with your FaceBook friends.
.....

You've heard of Heisenberg right? Most likely if you answered yes, you are thinking of the main character in Breaking Bad. But did you know that Werner Heisenberg was the German physicist who was racing the US to make the atomic bomb?

Check out his wikipedia page at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Heisenberg

Later,
Steve

No comments: