Thursday, March 3, 2016

2016/03/03 - My Old Darkroom, My Dads Jokes

Here's one for Throwback Thursday!

When I lived in Boulder 1998-2000, I converted my spare bedroom into a B&W darkroom, where I did everything from developing film to processing prints, mounting, and framing.

All of the images that you can see in my "Black and White" photography section are actually scans of prints that I processed in that darkroom, or at Don Oberbeck's darkroom Boulder for prints larger than 11"x14".

Wet side

Dry Side
.....

Before I got pulled off course with the cookie business, I was starting to make short YouTube films.

I was working on a project about fat biking in snow. The main problem I had was getting footage. There is not that many good snow riding days and while waiting for the perfect day, the cookie business idea sidetracked me.

I think I’m going to close the fat bike project and move onto another video idea that I had in mind, and this blog might be the best place to show it.

I’m planning to do a mock standup routine, with fake audience laughter and with green screen, have a realistic stage background. I’m thinking about short 1-2 minute routines titled “My Dad’s Jokes”. Stay tuned!

Later, 
Steve

No comments: